Tuesday, March 25, 2014

03_25_14

My days have been fast and slow. Fast in the nice parts and of course slow in the not so happy parts. Nights leaving me anxious for the next day but the light of my phone keeps reminding me only a minute has passed in the last 20 minutes of my mind. I've been having a lot of conflicting things going on in my mind. I'm going to see a therapist tomorrow and see if we can sort some things out. I really want to transfer schools again and start new, but when you've got no money and you're not poor enough to the government to receive enough financial aid...you're kinda stuck where you are. And as for my major...who knows what i want anymore. I'm 20 and i feel like i should have these things somewhat sorted out better than what it is now. I'm missing Andrew more than ever and i feel like if he was with me all of the time i wouldn't have these issues of not knowing what to do. I don't need anything but him to be ok, to be sound and safe feeling. ANYWAYS, i went thrifting this weekend and i took photos of things i didn't get. Why? Cause you'll see photos of me in things i did buy. I kinda regret not making these purchases, but alas the bank account only allowed for a lunch at native foods. But i also did buy a cute black hat! ^_^ Before heading home for spring break my sissy came over and we celebrated her 5:09 mile in wicker park! It was super cold but we managed to have a grand 'ol time!


This lil guy had a hole in the back :(


Both of these pieces had rips in them and weren't reasonably priced for super worn out items!



Italian Meatball sub <3 
Probably the only fake meat meal that fills me up alll the way. 

bad picture of me and ma new hat (¬‿¬)


So, today hopefully I'll head out to find me so face products for this weather. Meaning,,,,the warmer it gets, the oilier my face gets...thus breaking out more often.ugh. Can't wait to actually go out and do things! Ah! It's gonna take lots of shopping and good food to make me finally start my homework...See ya 'till next time~

Stay street (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin