Friday, April 11, 2014

FOTD_1

Simple and clean. Fresh faced and school appropriate. I've been wearing this "face" quite often. It's not a very difficult look and I don't really know why it's worth posting but my skin was being quite nice to me yesterday and I needed to document this rare occasion. 



Products used will be listed at the end. But basically all that was on my face was; eyeliner, mascara, a bit of concealer on one blemish (!!!!), a bit of eyebrow work and lip gloss! What?! Yeah.



It was in the 60's yesterday, hot weather for us Chicagoans. It did rain a bit after lunch so there was a lot of clothing confusion on campus. Shorts and sandals included. 

My outfit was not something to document, looking quite frumpy i was super duper comfortable. Who knew high waisted jeans could be so comfortable?! I was going to be in the wood shop for class today so functionality and proper shoes were a must. The weather didn't bring us any sunshine so dark clothes with a hint of spring is what i went with.

After class i was in need of a little drugstore shopping. Makeup purchasing. You know. The kind where you want new makeup products but also don't want your bank account to scream in terror. I stopped by Ulta and CVS in which i picked up a few things! I'll be stopping by again today and see if the CVS i'll be by today has something i wanted in stock! A mini drugstore haul will be in the works for tomorrow!


Products Used:


Stay street  (◕‿◕✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin