Wednesday, April 9, 2014

OOTD_1

Chicago had absolutely gorgeous weather today. It was sunny, the wind was on the down low and I didn't have to wear a jacket! WEIRD. I know. I am so completely over cold and wintery weather. I'm ready to ditch my docs for a bit and wear some flats! Here is my ootd...prison dorm room included.

                                                       

Here is the full outfit, (beautifully posed in front of a dorm door -_-)
                                                       




My favorite part! The shoes and hat! I scored the hat at H&M, they had 15% off for students!


Ahh, the shoes. I've been craving a good pair of flats and alas i've managed to get my hands on a pair! On a recent trip to Marshall's I spotted this Betsey Johnson pair. They were in the sale section too (YES). Originally 82$, i got them for 23$. They are totally worth the current heel pain.



Details: Glasses, backpack, mom's necklace. 


All that I am wearing cannot be found online but there are similar items circulating around since spring is here and bright colors are in!On my face i simply wore a winged eyeliner look, I had some work to do in the wood shop so going all out on the face wasn't on the menu. I didn't mention the jeans above but they are from H&M and they fit like a DREAM. They were 9.95$ and are still available in store. S C O R E.

That's it for my lil ootd, nothing too fancy. Just wanted to let the world know about my shoes. heh heh. ......

 Stay street  (◕‿◕✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin