Monday, July 21, 2014

Coming back and My first adventure with high end makeup


Hello there lovelies! Long story short I have been MIA cause of school, work, and just life. I've been super busy ( and not gonna lie very lazy) but i am finally pushing myself to get back into the blogging bandwagon! I quite missed it!

Anyways, I've never been much of a high end product girl, mostly because I couldn't really afford to splurge on 48$ dollar products. But I've got a summer job with a few extra bucks to spend and you best bet I'm haulin' my ass to Sephora!

I've been on a huge hunt for a good sheer or light bb cream/tinted moisturizer. Really. I've been reading reviews, watching videos, ya know doing my research. I've narrowed it down to 4. 

  1. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30
  2. Bobbi Brown BB cream SPF 35
  3. Dior Diorskin Nude BB creme SPF 10
  4. Kiehls Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB SPF50 PA++

I've only tested out 2 of the 4 so far. I really don't want to have a huge stash o' makeup sitting in my room so I'm really trying my hardest this summer to make makeup dream team! 

The next picture was my first account with the Nars Tinted Moisturizer. The makeup artist (who was so lovely!) that tested it out on me used a pretty heavy amount which I didn't really prefer but the end result was flawless! It wore really nice throughout the day which was super promising!
//Tinted Moisturizer/Nars//Lips/Marc Jacobs Heartbreaker//Blush/Nars Liberte//
Eyebrows/Urban Decay Hustle //Mascara/Maybelline Falsies//


I only caught a selfie on my phone with the Bobbi brown bb cream but nothing to show you the beauty of it. Here's me with the Nars tinted moisturizer.


Full reviews on whichever i buy are to come VERY soon! Maybe a comparison if i'm feeling spendy!

Also here is a quick OTD! Couldn't resist, this is by far one of the most comfiest outfits I have ever worn. I need multiples of this dress ASAP. It looks cute with anything and it's not too long for my short self!
//Jacket/Oldnavy//Shirt Dress/H&M//Shoes/Vans//

Stay street  (◕‿◕✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin