Sunday, May 25, 2014

GRWM: Amanda tries to talk to a camera

About a month ago I had to send my nikon d3200 through geek squad to get it fixed. There were blue and purple lines showing up on the screen every time I wanted to make a video and it got super frustrating. What was even more frustrating was that geek squad's product tracking system said that I wouldn't get my camera back for another month...WHAT? About 20 days passed until i finally got a notice that my camera was "beyond repair" and that i could bring in my repair receipt and either get a gift card for what I paid or replace the camera with something of the same value. So i did just that. I was in luck that day cause not only did I get an entirely new camera, I got two lenses, 2 uv filters, AND a big ass camera bag. The guys who helped me were also super sweet! I rushed home, popped the charger into the wall and tried to think of what my first youtube video would be. Now, I am absolutely not a makeup artist, but I decided to go with a "get ready with me" kind of video. That way you guys could see how I really am and i'm not just telling you what products made the cut. My next video will probably be something along the lines of ~favorites~ but for now let's see if youtube doesn't ban my video for being too embarrassing or something. 

Try not to cringe too much from me being me. ALSO my hair was air-drying hence the super frizz mess thing going on around my head. Woops.





Here's the final product (of me looking like a goofy goober per usual).



         





Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin