Thursday, May 15, 2014

Skincare Wishlist




My face is stuck in a rut. With hormonal changes and weather changes, my skin is going every which way but good. I've been doing some super heavy research on skincare on what I need and I have to say it's quite enjoyable. I pretty much failed all science classes in high school but for real, reading all these skincare posts and articles is pretty much redemption for my past.  My skin is mostly oily but it's super dry and sensitive with the slightest overdose of anything. My acne is pretty hormonal related but also bacteria related. I had to try and look for what I needed without literally spending my tax refund all in one go... Here's what i've been eyeing. 

*Starting from the top left, going clockwise*


Protect


Moisturize

Cleanse


Treat


I need to really stay in touch with my SPF this summer. I've been really bad about it and the marks on my face are starting to show. I have a ton of red acne marks that just wont go away and it's only going to get worse if i don't start acting upon it now. Also- WATER. I've been drinking tons and my skin's texture has been improving, which is exciting. But alas water cannot get rid of my lady problems and so the viscous cycle (literally) will have to be hopefully soothed by the products i hope to get. Or i might have to painfully book an appointment with someone i absolutely do not want to visit. Blegh. Someday soon i'll make a post on all the things i've learned as far as skincare for my type of skin goes. 


Stay street  (◕‿◕✿)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin